Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And the procrastination sets in

Ok, well sort of.  The email we just got from the Peace Corps today was very informative: I'll be in Ouarzazate for at least the first few days, but then I also need to have a bag ready for the first 10 days in country...this is where the procrastination hits.  I have pretty much packed my bags so now I need to go through and decide what's essential for the first 10 days.  Not such a big deal, but I'd really just rather not.  So I'm blogging instead. Go Bears.

It's a super nice day out so I might go for a bike ride in a little bit.

Oh yes, I was actually mostly writing this post to provide you all with my address (good until May 25).  Don't send any packages, but letters would be much appreciated.

Molly Green
s/c Corps de la Paix
2, Rue Abou Marouane Essaadi, Agdal,
Rabat 10080, MOROCCO




No comments:

Post a Comment