Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

The terror of packing reigns supreme

Well, actually, I'm handling the packing situation far better than I would have imagined myself to (it's far better than the Ghana '09 or Europe '10 packing extravaganza, which were terrible for me and everyone around me).  Perhaps it's because I started packing/thinking about packing/laying stuff out and thinking about it some more for a week or so before I started putting stuff in bags.  However, I'm still convinced that I'll start freaking out about the whole thing in a day or two, but I'll try to spare you all the gory details.

Although I feel more ready to leave than I did before I went to Ukraine, I think it still sort of hasn't hit me fully (hence why I predict a freak out sometime soon).  Maybe it won't until I'm on the plane to Philly, or hell, the plane to Morocco for that matter.  As of now, I'm just still trying to get all my stuff together, make last minute runs to Target, hope really hard that I don't have any cavities when I visit the dentist today and hope even harder that all the stuff I ordered (everything from a new power cord for my laptop to a cover for my kindle) make it here before 6 am on Friday when I head to the Burbank airport to embark on my journey.

Alright, that's all I really feel inspired to say right now...perhaps I'll put up another post when I'm procrastinatig (which is sure to happen) in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment